19 October 2005


Welcome to Tarkaman: Pictures a little text - not too much as pictures speak louder than words.
The name is taken from the Henry Williamson novel but related to a small country railway branch line in deepest Devon England. Rural pictures, railways and some people and buildings - I love different angles and obscure viewpoints - a big fan of reverse logic and Chaos Theory, I can vouch for creating much chaos but very little theory. I'm well travelled, been around the globe a few times and now it looks like I'm going to have to settle down. An old boy am I, too late to learn new tricks but does try. Proud of my award winning photography - for every good picture there are 20,000 duff one's - well it seems like it!
More to come in the future but as time is slipping by faster as I get older it will be a slow progress. Come and visit again -you never know, I might have have done something right.
Cheers
Tarkaman
PS the otter - his name is Midge as in Gavin Maxwell's novel.


No comments: